At our May 20th PTA meeting we voted to elect our new PTA board members for the upcoming school year. Congratulations to the new board!
- We’re excited to welcome back Mary Cunningham as PTA president and Rebecca Leach as treasurer.
- Katie Sessa will be joining the board this year as our vice president.
- Leslie Borkenhagen is moving to a new role as secretary.
We’re also thrilled to introduce our committee chairs for the upcoming school year:
- Bridget Gannon is returning to lead communications and will be joined this year by Matt Levi
- Tania Nacios is returning to lead enrichment
- Ashley and Nate Maines are returning to lead teacher appreciation
- Greg Garmen is stepping up to lead fundraising this year
- Laura Lawal is stepping up to lead the arts committee
Thank you to all of these volunteers! We look forward to working together next year to support our wonderful school and community.