Don’t feel like cooking? Save the dates for Clean Kitchen Club where a percentage of proceeds at participating restaurants will go to Woodburn PTA. All of the restaurants participating in our Clean Kitchen Nights offer take out!
Food Truck on Thursday 4/21! Order ahead, 11-2. https://empanadas-de-mendoza.square.site
The Woodburn Elementary School Fundraiser SEOULSPICE drop is scheduled for 4:00-5:00PM on Friday, November 5th, 2021.
To guarantee a seamless and successful delivery, we will accept all orders submitted prior to 9:00AM on November 5th, 2021. Please visit our dedicated link below to pre-order now!
SEOULSPICE is excited to offer:
1. Korean Family Feasts
If you’d rather let us do the cooking, reserve your Korean Family Feast now! You’ll receive a ready-to-serve dinner that is sure to please your group of 2, 4, or more.
2. SEOULSPICE Fast-Casual Experience
If you’re a SEOULSPICE die-hard, you may have that trusty go-to combination that you just can’t live without! In that case, you have the option to build-your-own entree exactly to your liking, just like you would experience in-store.
Whichever spread you choose, it is sure to soothe your #HEARTANDSEOUL. We will see you next week!!
Dedicated Pre-order Link: https://dropoff.seoulspice.com
Please send any questions to email@example.com.
Pick-up will be from 4:00 PM to 5 PM at Woodburn
- Please place your order by noon on October 19
- Drive up to the truck, give your name and we will place the order in your trunk. Zero contact necessary.
- During pick-up please maintain social distancing protocol.
- There is a $5.00 delivery fee per order and $35 minimum.
- We know you love our homemade pita as much as we do, but it does not travel well. The order will come with yummy bagged pita bread (freezes great!)
- We take all health and safety precautions while preparing your food. Masks, gloves, hand washing, temperature checks and more.
- Place your order here!