Don’t feel like cooking? Save the dates for Clean Kitchen Club where a percentage of proceeds at participating restaurants will go to Woodburn PTA. All of the restaurants participating in our Clean Kitchen Nights offer take out!
The Woodburn Elementary School Fundraiser SEOULSPICE drop is scheduled for 4:00-5:00PM on Friday, November 5th, 2021.
To guarantee a seamless and successful delivery, we will accept all orders submitted prior to 9:00AM on November 5th, 2021. Please visit our dedicated link below to pre-order now!
SEOULSPICE is excited to offer:
1. Korean Family Feasts
If you’d rather let us do the cooking, reserve your Korean Family Feast now! You’ll receive a ready-to-serve dinner that is sure to please your group of 2, 4, or more.
2. SEOULSPICE Fast-Casual Experience
If you’re a SEOULSPICE die-hard, you may have that trusty go-to combination that you just can’t live without! In that case, you have the option to build-your-own entree exactly to your liking, just like you would experience in-store.
Whichever spread you choose, it is sure to soothe your #HEARTANDSEOUL. We will see you next week!!
Dedicated Pre-order Link: https://dropoff.seoulspice.com
Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pick-up will be from 4:00 PM to 5 PM at Woodburn
- Please place your order by noon on October 19
- Drive up to the truck, give your name and we will place the order in your trunk. Zero contact necessary.
- During pick-up please maintain social distancing protocol.
- There is a $5.00 delivery fee per order and $35 minimum.
- We know you love our homemade pita as much as we do, but it does not travel well. The order will come with yummy bagged pita bread (freezes great!)
- We take all health and safety precautions while preparing your food. Masks, gloves, hand washing, temperature checks and more.
- Place your order here!