Thanks to everyone who attended our first PTA meeting of the school year. It was great to see some new faces!
Proposed meeting minutes 09142017 may be reviewed here.
The budget for the upcoming year was approved.
Please take some time to review the proposed bylaws updates. We will vote on them at the next PTA meeting, Nov. 9.
B-I-N-G-O Night is on! Friday, Oct. 13. More info will shared by email, Facebook and Thursday folders.
The 2017-2018 PTA Reflections program is underway! Deadline for submission is Friday, Oct. 27, at the box in the Woodburn Library.
Reflections is a wonderful opportunity for students to showcase their creative potentials and unleash their artistic talents! All entrants will receive a Participation Award (note: we’re still finalizing how best to showcase and celebrate the students’ work!).
- 17-18 Reflections Entry Form (English) / 17-18 Reflections Entry Form (Espanol)
- 17-18 Reflections Official Rules – English / 17-18 Reflections Reglas (Espanol)
- Some tips:
- Interpretation of the theme by the student is important
- Should be the student’s original work (no adult assistance)
- More info for Students: Reflections – For Students
Specifics and details will be shared to all parents by email and also in a separate post on our website. Stay tuned.