Monday May 4: Breakfast Trail Mix Bar in Teacher’s Lounge
- 2 Volunteers to help set up the Trail mix bar – 8:15am – 9:00am
Wednesday May 6: Luncheon (in Teacher’s Lounge – sandwich fixings and salads)
- 4 volunteers to help with lunch set-up – 10:30am
- 2 volunteers for clean up – 2:00pm
Thursday May 7: Cards and Flowers from students
- A volunteer to buy flowers and bring on the 7th ready to give to children who don’t bring one for their teacher – Should be done on Wednesday. Would be wonderful if you contacted stores ahead of time for donations – Safeway and Giant would be good sources
- A volunteer to prepare vases for the teachers. Tie a ribbon with a note, for instance. Vases will be provided – this can be done the week prior at your convenience.
- 4 volunteers to help pass out the flowers – 8:45 – 9:15am
Friday, May 8: Parents say Thanks!
- 2 volunteers to help set up our “buffet” of treats for teachers (school/desk supplies and treats) – 9:30 – 10:30am
Please contact Allison McMullin at email@example.com.
We are delighted with the recent announcement that Woodburn ES has been selected as one of the schools that CETA will continue to work with on Art Integration. Woodburn has been using Art Integration in everyday teaching–supporting all subject areas and student expression.